Justine Yen Phuong PHAM HUU BOFFO
Founder of CITAA
For over 10 years, Justine -Yen Phuong BOFFO-PHAM HUU, through her work and scientific activities, is interested in improving the quality and safety of asian fruits and their valorisation.
- Chair at Research Workshop on Valorisation of Traditional Processing of Indigenous Fruit, 14 -16 January, 2013, Phnom Penh, Cambodgia.
- Added-value for cashew industry by producing reduced-fat cashew apple chips, 2013.
- Emerging technologies in quality control of Asian fruits for international trade- presented by Dr Pham Huu Yen Phuong, Dhaka, Bangladesh on 19th September 2011.
- Thai-French Seminar on Fruit and Vegetable: Quality and Safety on 8 June 2006 in Bangkok, Thailand.
- 2004 -2007 : Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.), Food Science (UPLB Philippines) :
- Thesis: Evaluation of the distribution of chemical constituents and parameters for near infrared spectra of total soluble soluble solids and dry matter for dragon fruit (hylocereus undatus) as an index of maturity.
- 2002-2004: Master’s Degree, Food Science and Technology, (ENSIAA – SIARC : Ecole Nationale Supérieure des Industries Agricoles et Alimentaires – Section des Industries Agro-Alimentaires pour les Régions Chaudes, Montpellier, France).
- Thesis : Essential Factors in Supercritical CO2 extraction of tomato carotenoids.
- 1996 – 2000 : Engineer Degree, Food Science and Technology (Nong Lam University, Vietnam)
- Thesis: Quality managent and application of ISO 9001:1994 standard for beer production in Vietnam.
- 1996 – 2000 : Bachelor’s Degree, English Language and Literature, General (University of Human Sciences, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam).
- Certificate of English Language Proficiency (University of the Philippines Los Baños, College of Arts and Sciences, Language Instruction Towards Excellence (LITE) Program).
- Certificate of writing scientific article in English (French Agricultural Research Centre for International Development (CIRAD)).
- Certificate of scientific communication in English and French (French Agricultural Research Centre for International Development (CIRAD))
- Certificate of chemometrics training (French Agricultural Research Centre for International Development (CIRAD)).